Monday 20 August 2007

Wrote a new song

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hey all.
It's been a while since I wrote new material for the band and so I've been composing again. Here are the lyrics from my new song (this blog's namesake)...

Honou To Hyoushou - Red Rocket Rising
Lyrics by Kotaro Nishiura

~Verse 1~

And so it came to pass
The memories of that year
Scattering like cherry blossom on the wind

They had a new hope
Carrying their dreams beyond a silver sky
There was a red rocket rising

~Verse 2~

Her thoughts tumbling like the pouring rain
As she sits at the window, she knows
There is no returning to that time

But she must cut loose from these old bonds,
Take a chance, discover life anew
She sees a red rocket rising

~Chorus~

Come with me and I'll show you the sky
At one with the stars we will never die
If nothing else, take this one wild trip
Entrust heart and soul to this rocket ship

~Verse 3~

He's seen the rise and fall of an age
In the turning of four seasons
His mind a fragile temple, he's seen so much too soon

~Refrain~

You can't be everything to everyone
We all bear our share of pain
But grasp the future with both hands
And we can learn to live again

(repeat chorus)

~verse 4~

I know it won't fix everything
I'm just a wandering stranger
But take my hand...

I'll show you my world
Accept this kiss, and you will understand
I'll be your red rocket rising

(repeat chorus x 2)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: